Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 @ 9:35 PM
Title: Life
Hello lovely readers,I dont feel like blogging nowadays. I dont know why. I just want to find time to sleep maybe? Haha. But since someone tweet on her twitter,'update your blog ley' so i am doing this for her.Oh ya,school resume like last week if i am not wrong,and i spent my holidays working. And its all burnt just like that. Gosh. But i dont think so i regret it. After all, if i dont work i will just go out and waste all my cash just like that. And since i seldom work,i felt a bit left out. Like really left out. Reading emails at work like once a week. And when i shared it with tuty,she will like 'kau cerite lamer sey ni'. Haha. And i am just so tired to work often. But when i am at work, i see all my friends i dont feel like going back. So it is important to be in a happy environment! Plus my lovely cousin is now working with me! And last week, i was in school only on Monday & Friday. I overslept on Tuesday(nothing new) and on Wednesday i went home halfway only to know that my lovely aunt had pass away. And i was really shocked though i am aware that she was ill lately. I know it was really hard to accept the fact,especially her 2 lovely daughters. I was shocked too. And everything happened too fast. She used to make pineapple tarts during Hari Raya and sent it over to my place just for me and my lovely siblings. Last year my another aunt left. I hope and pray that they will be in a better place. They ll always be in my heart and prayers. Everyone will leave when the time come. It hurts to see your lovely ones leave. But nothing last forever in this world. And now i realised that life is too short for anything. So appreciate and cherish every second given by god. Because you will never know when you re leaving.