Date: Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
Title: Good night everyone!

Why is blogger such a %$#@?! I cant upload any photos. Is it me or is it the blogger? LOL. Ermmm. Where shall i start? Okay. I m pretty fine here. *pretend* Its like 2 weeks already. I think time flies very fast till i didnt even realised that its going to be gorgeous May. I m adapting to the new environment already. I just wanna spent my everyday wisely. Especially weekends. I just want my weekends to be spent with quality people. But all my quality people are very busy with their own life. Lol. I felt so away from all my friends. Thats when i really realised who really care for me at the end of the day. Lets make it short & sexy for today's post. Thanks nurfarhana suhaimi for the wireless. It really helps me a lot sey. Sayang kau. And things went a bit haywire here & there. So ayul sent me this video to my inbox to brighten up my day. And ayul aku rase orang tu is like an another you. Aku tak terkejut 10 years down the road you ll be like that. LOL! Thank you giler.





LOL! Goodnight lovely readers.
Ogy. Get well soon! We all miss you very much.

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins