Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 @ 3:20 PM
Title: A bad start.

Monday was the day i ve been waiting for so long. The very first day of school. I had my orientation & the best part was i met yana again! Yana was my nitec friend when i was in ITE Bishan,so every single step i had at the campus was with her. This is the worst orientation i ever had,& its not because of the orientaion but its because of me. Shes been very bad lately,she mixed,messed every single thing together. Yesterday my journey back home was spent with deep thoughts. I asked myself 'Why am i not happy,this is the day i ve been wanting to happen for so long.' I think its time to wake up. I cant help it,but every thing happened at the same time. And definitely the wrong time. Its been very hard. Really hard. I tried my best to put myself in someone's shoes. I share my thoughts,my feelings. That doesnt mean i m blaming. That was just what i felt. And when i stop blaming you,that is equal to;i stop loving you. You ve been walking beside me all this while,but now i felt like i m walking all alone. So empty. You should look back in time,and see how wonderful things were used to be. Have you ever wondered why things went so complicated? Because every single thing was left unspoken. We ve went too far,far away from each other. I m learning not to have you walking beside me. Thanks for every single yesterday. Its been a great time having you by my side. And definitely,i miss you.

Labels:


Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins