Date: Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 9:22 PM
Title: Time will tell
At times in life u just dont want others to know what u re actually up to. You tend to pretend that everything is so fine. You acted as if you cant be bother when actually you re thinking about it all the time. You wont even want to think about it till someone came and asked you questions that you cant afford to answer,and thats when you ll realised that you cant run away from it. You re actually still stuck there. I knew it well that i cant run away from it but still i m runnung away from it,why muna?? Why?
I cant go beyond then this. I m stopping here. Say whatever you want,go ahead with your thought & assumptions,i m sorry but i cant take it any longer. You wont understand me cause i cant even understand myself. Thanks for being a part of me.