Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 9:39 PM
Title: Lifeisabitch

Thank you qamarul khiar!





I just dont feel like having anyone by my side at this point of time. Its just not me. I always wanted someone to be there to listen to me,but not now. I am just giving up on every single thing. And thank god my tummy was good today,saaaayaaang die. Minus off from all the pressure & the bloody wednesday i had to cope,I am just getting sick & tired with everything. And i really mean it,every SINGLE thing. So i gave up. I am sorry. Let it be like it is. I m off. Goodbye!

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins