Date: Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 7:29 PM
Title: Looking back in time

Time flies so fast. Cant believe i went this far. Today is 1st January 2010. We cant turn back the time. So lets live for tomorrow & not yesterday. Lets look back & recall.

2009 is the year i graduate from my higher nitec in Accounting. Yes i regretted for not doing well in my N level. At that point of time i just couldnt care less. I went to school just to meet my friends,have fun. And i remember sitting down together with my classmates playing riddles,laughing out loud during lessons. Everything is still fresh in my mind. Yes i missed those days badly,but i regret for not doing well. I knew if i had done all i could i woudnt be where i am now,still i am thankful,i learnt to stand up after falling down. I just need some guidance along the way. And all this while i ve been working at the call centre & its already almost 2 years. And i knew sooner or later i ll leave though i enjoyed working there. Where i met all my lovely friends,my happy pills. Hopefully our friendship last though friends come & go. At the end of the day i knew you guys will be there through my bad times.
Not forgetting i lost my lovely aunt in mid August. Shes in my prayers. And somewhere in Ramadhan my cousin was ill. I was so close to her,we grew up together. And that is the worst month of the year. I felt so worried thinking about her. But syukur alhamdulilah,god answered my prayers,she recovered during syawal. But every single thing is still fresh in my mind.

So here come 2010. A step ahead. I was enjoying watching the fireworks yesterday when one of my friend told me
" You cant be too happy celebrating New Year because you re actually closer to death or maybe dooms day."

Something that everyone would never thought of. He really wake me up. So my new year resolution is to further up my studies. I really cant stop at higher Nitec. So all the best Munawarrah!







And YOU.
Its been so hard lately coping with all this.
I ve tried my best.
I knew i ve been so sensitive lately,maybe its because of what had happened lately.
And i never expected things to end up this way,
YOU brought me here,so who take the blame?

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins