Date: Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 2:42 PM
Title: Thats why i ♥ her,

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAAAY NAMIRAH ROSLI!
You are being missed by me♥









I just wanna stay at home today.

Little sister is not feeling well,brought her to polyclinic & i swear the waiting time was like #$%@! Walked home with her. Its been quite some time. I seldom got the chance to meet her actually,sounds funny right? I worked when shes home. And she is schooling when i am home. And when i m home by the time i ll just end up seeing her sleeping. I just love playing with her,though she is big enough to play with. And the age gap between us is 9 years but i still share my stories with her. And i knew she is observance.

Sis: Mesti susah eh nak jadi kakak?
Me: Taklah,maner ade susah.

But in reality it is hard. Yes it is. Being the eldest is not easy at all. My parents always think that i can manage things on my own. And that is why they leave me on my own most of the time. But in actual fact i need guidance along the way. And i didnt expect that my siblings really look up on me because they didnt really show it. Not at all. On a brighter side,i am thankful with where i am now because life has taught me a lot. I learn things through experience. I ♥ them so much. Get well soon darling,

XOXO,
Moons.

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins