Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009 @ 1:44 PM
Title: Sleepless Night○

I ve been working all out this week,thats because i ve been suffering from insomnia,and the only way out is to work all day long so i can put myself to sleep at night. Thanks to all the nightmares that has been haunting me lately. I need some sleeping pills please?

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts

I find this so meaningful. I am so thankful to have each & everyone of you here. I ve never regret going this far together. But its just so hard to be there for each & everyone of you at one time. But i really treat everyone equally. I ve always failed to put things in words. Its all about understanding each other. And i take your words seriously. I m taken aback,yes i am. I am sorry if you really regret going out with me the other night.

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins