Date: Monday, November 30, 2009 @ 3:54 PM
Title: Goodbye nightmares!

Ivic is having its first Dinner & Dance this coming December. Aku sungguh EXCITED! *jumpingup&down*. And I dont know why i love taking off on Monday. So here i am facebook-ing & bejewel-ing. And Nur Athirah Bte Ashmoni,u ve got so much to do. Sorry eh budak kecik,this week aku menannnnnnnnnnng=)))))♥

SUUUUKEEE SEEKAALLLII. LOLS.

And to my dearest bitch,HAPPY 21st Birthday darling.
We ll meet up someday,since you are busy with your celebrations.
I
♥u.
Cant help it, but i am missing those days together.
Lets go ice skating pleaaaasse?
I am so into my happy pills.











And for years being with me, you should know me very well by now.
I fell down alone in the dark at night.
Where are you when i need you?
Where are you when i need someone to talk to?
Where are you when i need a shoulder to cry on?
Where are you when i badly need someone here with me?
You ve always failed to read my body language.....

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins