Date: Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 2:07 AM
Title: i love u DUMMY!


Hello everyone!

Firstly,i would like to wish my dummy girl friend a Happy 20th birthday!!!Wooppps,i mean 21. Wondering what will she be doing at Bangkok at this hour? She must be very tired. I spent the night with ogy yesterday. Believe it or not i end up slacking at her place till 1 in the morning. One at Jurong,OMG! Helped her out with the last minute shopping before she leave for Bangkok. Have an awesome celebrations at Bangkok! Cant wait to see u on Sunday Night!! I am SEXcited.




I find that most of the time,my dad is in his world of his own. I ve been running away from him now. He can be irritating at times, I remembered the other day when i was walking to my aunt's place,

Dad: Adik,pimpin ayah,ayah nak tidur.
Adik: Ape ayah merepek ni,

And sister really hold his hands though he sound so ridiculous. And when i turned to look at him,he really closed his eyes walking! hahah! I went laughing out loud at him. I ve no idea if he did that on purpose or he was just seeking my attention....


And its already weekends,I ll be meeting my secondary school gfs tomorrow,I m so looking forward to see everyone,its been soooooooooooo longg. Its catching up time babiessss.







And every single day i tried my very best to be my best not to disappoint you,
but in the end i got myself disappointed.
And its all about the same old thing again & again.
I am TIRED,yes i am.

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins