Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 3:43 PM
Title: Rain rain go away,

♠ I ll be meeting nameeera in 2 hours 30 mins & 10 secs. Rindu banget sama kau la!
♠ Thanks to molly,afat,dira for saving me from dying of boredom!
♠ I m so in ♥ with the blouse ogy bought for me at KL,thanks lovely! You re such a sweet slenger girl!
♠ I was slacking around vivo yesterday with the colleague when zahra called me,in the end she joined in together, the more the merrier!
♠ I m still job hunting,.and i m tired ( kalau la bapak aku ni mcm datok K)
♠ I cant be bother with some people like seriously cant be bother!
♠ Ade org tu da bley bawak kereta la!!
♠ And i think apek looks better with botak head now,cume keeeeeennnnn...ermmm..nothing! haha!

And weather pls be good pls?? i want to meet meera la! I ll update soon,=)

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins