Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 1:52 PM
Title: Super long wednesday
I think i overwork.Maybe?
Its all because of the deal that made myself crazy to work,counting on the hours & pay,
I am so enthusiastic to work,and i skip my meals because when i reach home the next thing in my mind is to jump on to my bed! And now i felt so weak.(serves u right muna)
I am so disappointed.upset.hurt.
So i asked myself again,
how do we fixed a broken heart?
I didnt ask for so much,..
But why is everyone thinking of themselves?
So how do i put this in words?
Words fail to speak.
Yesterday i spent 13 hours & 30 minutes with this little girl,
From as early as 8 in the morning at work and as late as 10.30pm at Bugis,
I worked from 8am-5pm with ogy and than accompany her to Tampines1 than to Serangoon,Buffalo street,..To be exact we didnt made our way there actually,because we didnt got to find where the hell is buffalo street,and i think i lost count on the number of people we asked,.and all of them said the same thing again & again.
"Before Sim Lim turn right than turn left again at TEKKA MALL opposite ok"
"OK,THANK YOU"
"Muna kau faham kan?"
"Faham,"
And yet we didnt manage to find the place,
balik2 lorong samer..my oh my,
Mcm maner la dorg tak panggil kite selenge ogy?
So time check,kedai da tutop..
Lain kali jek la aku thread kan kau k ogy?
We made our way to Bugis instead,
And i reached home at 11.20pm,
Thanks for the blastful day darling! I had lots of fun laughing out loud.!Please fast forward to next week pls,i m tired of working,i m tired of staying at home,i m tired of going out,i m tired of talking,i m tired of sleeping,i am sick & tired with my life,HOHOHOHOHO! BYE!