Date: Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 4:09 PM
Title: The good old days,
YEAAH! Today is finally MONDAY! I love Monday,i dont know why,hahaha! I ve been a robot working and going home straight,good girl eh? People pls bring me out-_- I cant wait for my pay,i ve got a long list of things to do,most of my friends birthday falls on May/June? ALAMAK,koyak uh gini!!
Shafiqs gonna have his posting pretty soon,good for him eh,saket kepale otak aku tau! hahaha,
Yesterday i was happy to bump onto nadia chua,haha..its been a long time since we saw each other right?Everyone is busy with their own life,i understand that,heheheheh!
And now,i ve got all the time to play online games or what so ever,my little sissy just bought a new roller blade,YIPEE! Senang sikit hidup aku,anyway Wed got match! Mi nak bet lagik tak? MAN U tetap the best ok?Da bye!
♥ Avenged Sevenfold