Date: Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 3:07 PM
Title: Drop it.Pop it.Lock it.
Okey,a new begining of a new week,today is finally Monday.Like finally.
No more working like there isnt tommorow ok muna? hahaha,and yes the deal is over & done.
So nadirah & me is waiting for the perfect day to come.hahahaha! me & nadirah? Jadi siape yg kalah eh?*scratch head* If it wasnt because of this deal,i bet i wont be working this hard,so its a good deal i shall said. And i had fun. And i was asking myself this,how do workaholics people cope with working and work and work? I worked everyday for a week with long hours & yet i couldnt stand it. People is working so hard just for money. Is money everything?
And i think its because of working i didnt even have time to look after myself. And now i m down with flu, (serves you right muna). And i made seri & tyra down for not meeting them the other night,(i m sorry girls). I ll make up someday,.
And yes i am going to Bali,in my dreams-_-
because family need me here & there,..
I shall not elaborate on this much,
not important,
Now time to catch up,
Mark your calender people! Because i ve marked mine
26 May-Seriyani 20th Bday
30,31 May-Tyra&Wando's Bday
6 June-Jija's Bday
7 June-Picnic cum atiqa Bday
12 June- Babybitches day & Sairi enlistment
I want to build a house on my own in an island far from Singapore.Can i?