Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 9:35 PM
Title: Upset

I am feeling so down,
if only i can give up in life...
I am trying my best to cope with all this,
if only i can run away from all this,

I just dont know whats my next plan,
Everyone told me to take some private courses,
But whos gonna bare with all those costs?
How i wish i could sit with someone and really talk every single thing out,
Because i had enough keeping,
I am just a normal human being with feelings.
Remember?
Or issit too hard to remember that i have feelings,
Oh god,pls give me the strength & courage........
And i cant bare to face all of this alone....
Can you pls give me the strength to move on..?




And thanks for the pink note u gave me,
=)

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins