Date: Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 4:57 PM
Title: best wishes

HAPPY TWENTY TWOOOOOO BIRTHDAY
SITI ZAHRA BTE ISMAIL!

Lawa tak nenek tua kiter nye new hair cut?


A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.
Enjoy the trip girlfriend!
YOUNG AT HEART (inside joke)
haha,more to come on saturday!
LETTSSS PARTTYYYY!!!





I dont keep any grudges,I dont revenge,
and I m enjoying watching some free show here & there,
Its karma beybeh,
What ever that is happening to u today was what u did to me the other day,
GOD IS GREAT,
and life has never been unfair.


Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins