Date: Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 3:54 PM
Title: tagged

I've been tagged by my lovely MOLLY .
Kalau aku tk buat nnty aku kene mrh..HOHOHO
TEN THINGS ABOUT ME.


Rules: List ten things about yourself and then list the ten people who have to do it
1) I m in love with Shafiq Danial Md Alim..huahuaha
2) I m a cheerful person,i laugh when i m happy,i smile when i m alone..huahuahua
3) I m very THOUGHTFUL..betul tak kwn2?huahuahua
4) I have morning sickness..huahuahua
5) I still treat my lil sister like a 2 year old girl eventhough shes now primary 5.
6) I cry in the toilet alone when i m down..huahua
7) I love to eat all kind of sour sweets..huahua
8) I dont do things when i dont feel like doing..so dont waste time forcing me..
9) I love banana...huahuahua
10)I love my little panda,BAM BAM=)=)=)


NEXT 10 person,anyone will do=)

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins