Date: Friday, December 26, 2008 @ 3:07 PM
Title: upset

I really hate to be in this situation,..I tried my very best to understand your situation.i understand if u need time to go out with your love ones,i know i was never in that kind of situation whereby i need time to go out with my love ones,but i understand..i UNDERSTAND,..i will understand if u could explain to me every single thing..you dont expect me to understand you when you didnt even tell me what you are going through at that moment of time..You have your own reasons for not explaining,but try being in my shoes would u feel & react the same like i did? I dont need empty hopes,empty promises,all i need is your explanations..& i will understand you.I m sorry for giving u a hard time,i didnt mean it..its just a moment of anger..i m very upset..& i m not looking forward to anything at this moment of time..I m sorry for everything..


Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins