Date: Friday, December 5, 2008 @ 1:38 PM
Title: pity the blogger's blog

12 things i feel like saying now:

#1: I m sorry seri..haha..this sounds familiar right?i did exactly like what u did..hohohoho..

#2: I m having a bad flu right now..awwww.......

#3: Sunday will be a BIG drag to work...i m working night shift..

#4: I didnt go to school today,& i really missed the fun & laughter they had,zahra jadi monyet after their 2.4 & i could imagine how she really look like tergaruk-garuk..hahahaha..

#5: I m not in the mood to work anymore,& i dont know why..

#6: I m happy with my imperfect life now,& i dont need any comments or opinions..u people can just keep it to yourself..

#7: I dont remember having another ZARA in my life besides my girlfriend,Siti ZAHRA

#8: I dont own expensive lifestyle,but i do have my expensive family,expensive boyfriend,expensive friendship..you can work for money but not love..

#9: Naddy,we need to catch up!!!!

#10: Finally i m going to go out with shafiq today!!! & its only the 2 of us..=)

#11: The last time i club was tyras birthday=(,kwn2 nk club tak?hehe,apek jgn mrh ok?

#12: Lastly,no matter how fat isha is to u,shes still someone whom i treasure the most,eventhough shes fat shes a great friend to me..hohohoho...we knew each other since we were in primary one,..& shes been there through thick & thin for me..& the dirty remarks wont change anything at all..She ll be with me today & the rest of the days..So pls stop hate tagging my tag board..this is my blog & not her blog..If u hate her,than just be it..Not everyone in your life can please u..we are all normal human beings right?So lets stop all this hate tagging here,If u really cant take it why not we meet,we can talk more than typing in the tag board..

Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins