Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 5:13 PM
Title: Happy 4 years my dear,

Remember the times we had?
2005

2006

2007
2008

I've come to know you, from a fate above.
And through this poem I express my love.
Like the burning candles, I dance with thee.
Far from any doubt, you belong to me.

Promises were made, whether they keep or not.
But my hope is strong, I have no more doubt.
I think of you often, and I pray everyday.
That this love that you have for me, shall never stray.

For I love you more than any word can say.
The sparks struck bright on our lucky day.
But now he have night, for morning will soon come.
Let us make the best of it, before the world makes a turn.

Your kiss is liquid fire, scortching my soul.
But dont ever stop, because I long for you more.
No one will ever come between us, never.
Because I make this promise now, always and forever.



HAPPY 4 YEARS ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!
MUNA SYG SHAFIQ!!

Labels:


Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins