Date: Monday, December 1, 2008 @ 7:27 PM
Title: i miss my lil sister!!!!!!!!

DISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCE
DISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCE
DISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCEDISTANCE,,,,,




Once the friends we were,
We laughed together, we cried together,
We played together, we dreamt together,
We enjoyed good times together, we survived the bad times together.

Now that we live miles away,
I think of you, think of our times together,
Should distance ever matter?
Because you are in my heart forever.

Sometimes when I feel lonely,
I get swept away by the memory of your friendship,
You were a friend in need, a friend indeed,
You made my nightmare and sorrows vanish with ease.

When you were near, I never said how good friend you were,
Even now from a distance, I don't need words to describe it,
The language of friendship is not words, but its meanings,
It is a feeling which does not require explaining.





P/S:ADIK BALIK CEPATT!!!
I CANT TAKE IT STAYING AT HOME LIKE THIS...
ARGHHH!!!SUNYI NYERRR.......(KRIK KRIK)
MISERABLEEEEEEE............

Labels:


Rock her socks

Photobucket
Contented♥
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

AND i dont live to please you :)

LETS TWEET

Gateways
Acap
Aisha
Ayul
Azeeraa
Aziemah
Chaaa
♥Chiqanek
Deanna
♥Ecar
Farhana
Fathu
Feeza
Haziqa
Inndra
Izyan
JazaUL
♥Marie
Mimi
Miraaa
Moomoo
♥Molly
Nadeerah
Nadhirah Cussy
♥Naddy
♥Nadiah GF
Nadea-Agus
♥Nameera
♥Ozzay
Syaazanaa
♥Tyra
Wanie
Yuhtee
Zacky
♥Zachie Rose♥
Zareza

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Shout


MEWSICK


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


credits
Resources/Model:♦
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins