Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 5:41 PM
Title: weekends updates=)
A day to remember,i somehow love this photo so much,

I left with 2 more weeks & its term break!! YIPEE YA YA!!
Tommorows gonna be my auditing paper,& hopefully i can make it...
Daddy & my lil sis is away for holiday..best kan?
They went along with all my relatives to KL & Genting..
Sunyi sungguh rumah aku ni=(
& there wont be anyone nagging in the morning to force me to have my breakfast,
AWWWW...sedih nye,
hahaha..okey cukup!
Friday Ap,myself,ayim & seri watched Quarantine..
Can i said its worth your 10 bucks?But its quite disappointing with the ending part,
Or issit because aku yg tak faham eh?
haha,I keep irritate apek,Knper die ni?knper die tu?
& to all my friends who know me well,they ll have to think twice if they wana catch a movie with me,atau pn korg nak,ddk la jauh2 ok?hahaha...
Saturday,I worked till 9pm with yam,& i rushed to the airport to send Ghaz off..Apek,me & ayim managed to chat with him..& off he goes..I ll pray for your safe journey home & hopefully u enjoy yourself there ok ghaz?After which we ate at Popye,punyer la lapar eh...& than off to ayim's place & we lepak till 1.30 in the morning..oh ya,not forgetting lets thank instructor shafiq for letting us test kereta BAPAK die..hahaha,bawak mcm org mabok eh ayim...
Haha,time checked its 6.05 pm,i d better go & do my revision ok?bye people!!
Photos will be uploaded soon,& I miss my gemok!