Date: Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 2:33 AM
Title: we went through together
HAPPY 46 MONTHSARY...!!!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
See the different?How apek had grown up?He's getting fatter & fatter,mkn tak ingt dunia lagy!
Hahaha,Looking back to those times,i still remember how we look like with our Siglap uniform,..Those times we always have nothing better to do,but just to lepak with friends & all..
& those times when i m schooling at Bishan,& u at Tampines,.Remember those times when u always fetch me from work?& the day i had a bad sore eyes & i couldnt open my eyes at all,u fetch me from work & accompanied me to the nearest clinic??Its all still fresh in my mind,
At times i made all kind of stupid mistakes,& u always failed to realise that i m hurting,but still u ve never failed to be there for me,never failed to give up on me,...I just couldnt imagine how things will be if u were to left me one day..I knew u ll be reading this,..i just want to let u know that i need u in my life=)I love u the most,=)I Hate u sometimes,=)& i cant afford to lose u..so plsssssss dont leave me ok gemok?